Human Resources Services
Our HR services help organizations bridge the gap with their staff professionals in all levels. Below is the list of services that Allure Business Consulting, LLC provides:
- Effective Talent Management
- Root Cause Analysis
- Employee Motivation and Retention
- Conduct Surveys
- Employee Assessment [Performance Reviews]
- Identifying Strengths, Weaknesses Opportunities & Threats [SWOT] and using it to create a win-win scenario in the workplace.
- Employee Reward Programs
- Define the performance management and appraisal process and linking reward to continue improving on performance and workplace culture
- Goal setting and performance feedback
- Career & Succession Planning
- Full Staffing & Recruitment services
- Specialized Tax Incentives through our Work Opportunity Tax Credit known as “WOTC” services (we do all the admin work) which is guaranteed to provide you credits when you hire those individuals that qualify for the credit.
- Retirement Program: We work with our partners to help many businesses facilitate individualized, personalized and proprietary retirement programs. One of the more powerful approaches we use is a front-loaded retirement program. Additionally, it jump starts their retirement by advancing massive amounts of capital in their program for them, with the goal of realizing superior gains as a result of having more money working for them. This lends itself to having the ability to generate a much larger nest egg than through other approaches that may then be distributed on a tax-free basis.
- Expense Reduction Services for the following industries:
- Temp and Permanent Placement Agencies
- Auto Dealerships
- & other industries
Or...you can keep it simple. Do you need HR just for a Day?
We at Allure Business Consulting recognize that from time-to-time, you may just need hr assistance with one-or-two particular issues and not a bundled service package that are long term. For that purpose, we have added this new service where you can just call and get the assistance you may need on the spot. This service is called “HR for a Day” and you can use it as often as you like.
Pricing: If it is just a call that can be resolved in an hour or less, the fee is just $200; up to 4 hours $300 with emails exchanged and documents reviews; and a full day of work will only cost you $500. If resources and materials have to be produced administratively, a $35 per document/material cost is applied.
Is there a limit on what topics can be covered? The answer is no…topics can be on any service noted in this website and other risk, hr, recruiting, employee relations or training topics not included as well.
If this is a better option for you, simply call or email 561.654.3141 or firstname.lastname@example.org today and get the support you need! Mention the keyword “DELPRO” and receive an additional 5% discount above these great prices.